Wednesday 21 August 2013

I'm back... with a new blog!

Hello, long time no see!

I know this blog may appear to have been abandoned, but I promise it hasn't! After Christmas I was so busy with coursework, which then led into the exam season, I had no time for blogging. I have greatly missed reading others posts and writing on this blog, as I enjoyed it so much.

Over the short period of time I have been posting on "Jem's Polish" I have had over 2000 page views from all over the world, and gained 13 lovely followers - something I could never imagine!

So, I have created a new blog, which I am determined to post regularly, hopefully at least once a week. I wanted to have a fresh start at blogging, and will not only focus on nails, but make up and lifestyle things too - "a bits and bobs blog!"

Again, apologies for the 6+ months gap (eek!), and you can now find me
on "oh so jem"!

Thanks!

Jem x

No comments:

Post a Comment