Thursday 13 September 2012

Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam - Nicole by OPI

This is Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam, a Kardashian Kolor from Nicole by OPI. As you can see it is a beautiful, rich dark green, and is a polish I ADORE! I bought this from ASOS a couple of months ago along with Kendall On The Katwalk, a blue and green glitter. Before they arrived, I had only seen front on pictures of the bottle, so it took me by surprise when they arrived! I think the bottle is absolutely brilliant, along with the polish!

I am a fan of the Kardashian's, but it was only in the last few months when I started reading nail blogs that I discovered that they had a range of polishes out with Nicole by OPI, Kardashian Kolor.


I think this was 3 coats (with a base coat) - I couldn't stop painting as I love the brush too much! - but I have previously worn it with only 2 coats, and applied carefully it could be a one-coater!!


I found Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam quite tricky to capture the intensity of the gorgeous colour in a photograph, as it looks different in the sunlight and the shade!


Like OPI, I found the brush gave a perfect application and was a dream to paint with! I love wearing dark colours so I will be wearing this A LOT!


I added 2-3 coats of topcoat to really bring out the colour and shine. I often only find it with glitters, but with this colour I just can't stop looking at it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment