Monday 17 September 2012

Kim-pletely In Love - Nicole By OPI

Following Khloe Had A Little LamLam, here is another Kardashian Kolor. This light pink polish is called Kim-pletely In Love, and has a blue teal shimmer to it. I borrowed this polish from my friend, excited to try another Kardashian Kolor!


I was unsure what it would look like on my nails, as I prefer dark colours, but this is just so pretty, it is hard not to like it!!


Despite the gorgeous colour, you need A LOT of coats. I mean, a lot. I was planning on putting a quick coat of white down before applying Kim-pletely In Love but my white is rather thick and I wanted to do my nails quickly. So, this is a base coat, and an unnecessary amount of polish, finished with one top coat.


Not only was the colour very translucent, it was also very thin; also contributing to the amount of coats I had to apply. Personally, I do not like to see my nail line after applying polish, so applied coats to eliminate this.


I painted my nails late at night so I didn't see the full effects of the gorgeous shimmer - I hope in the close-up pictures you can see the blue shimmer, it is amazing!


I wasn't that impressed with the formula, as I found it very different from my other OPIs (which apply like a dream!) but I feel that the colour makes up for it. Ho-hum, the shimmer is beautiful in the sunlight!!!


I would recommend this polish, along with the advice "use a white first!" as I honestly love the colour and the cool shimmer. (After using one polish of hers, I think me and my friend are even with all the years of using my nail polish!! Whoops!) I also think that the polish looks amazing with my new ring, in the sale at Topshop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment