Sunday 9 September 2012

Bloomsbury Square - Nails Inc

This is Bloomsbury Square by Nails Inc - a superb 3D glitter that I LOVE!


This is two coats of Bloomsbury Square (without a base coat) and a topcoat. I think I will put another topcoat on to make it even more shinier.


I had no faults applying this - the glitter application was even and would look brilliant after one coat on top of another colour. This is the first time I have used this polish as a full manicure, the only other time I used it was for an accent nail with Barry M's Berry Ice Cream. I have found that this is quite thick compared to regular polish, but I think this is common with glitter polishes, which I don't often wear!!


It was very difficult to capture the brilliant intensity of the glitter, but I'm sure you can gather, it looks AMAZING in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment