Sunday 9 September 2012

Big Apple Red - OPI

Hello :-)

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post recently, I've been a bit busy and haven't had a chance to upload any nail posts! So here comes two!

This is OPI Big Apple Red, a brilliant red that I absolutely adore! There is no questioning this as an orangey or pinky red - IT'S RED!


This is a base coat, and about 3 coats - I annoyingly dented my thumb and I didn't want that nail to look any different to the rest, so regrettably painted all of them again! It was perfect in two coats but silly me didn't leave it long enough to dry - I don't think the surprise of hot weather and sunshine in England had sunk in!


I did have a little bit of tip wear, but polish aside, I wasn't very happy with myself doing this manicure; I didn't leave it to dry properly hence the many unnecessary coats!


So please excuse the mistakes, but I hope you can see how fab the red polish is!

No comments:

Post a Comment