Thursday 4 October 2012

Cobalt Blue - Barry M

Hello!

Sorry I have not posted for a while, I've been so busy with school work and I've also had a horrible cold, which I'm just getting over, finally!!

So, I am going to do a whopping 6 posts! Woo :-)

This is Cobalt Blue by Barry M, a brilliant electric blue! I've had this polish for a couple of years now and I only wore it a handful of times when I first got it. I love blue polishes and decided to put this on - how amazing is it?!


I had no idea how electric the blue was! I was so shocked! I absolutely LOVE it.


If I remember correctly, this is 2 coats. Like all Barry M formulas, I had no faults and it applied nicely. I had lots of compliments about this brilliant blue and I couldn't stop looking at my nails.



I would definitely recommend this nail polish, everything is brilliant! If you love blue polish like I do, this is a must!

What do you think? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment