Friday 31 August 2012

Sharpie

Hello!

A few days ago I was using a black Sharpie pen and started to draw on my nails (Barry M's Bright Purple), purely out of boredom - however, I didn't realise that it wouldn't come off!!! (Despite it clearly saying "permanent marker", I didn't give it any thought if it would be a problem to remove!)

I scrubbed with soap and tissue and it was doing minimal damage, so I ended up putting another coat of polish over it, as I didn't want to take it all off after my silly little mishap! So, after I started to have a little tip wear on my nails, and fancied a new colour, I did my whole hand with different designs in Sharpie!


 I did try and placed a topcoat over my little finger, but I hadn't left it very long at all and it did smear slightly.

I drew simple random doodles that sprung into mind; a heart, lightening bolt (I LOVE Harry Potter), polka dots and some simple lines on the corner of the nail.


Although when I do have nail art, I use proper nail art pens, I was still impressed with the Sharpie designs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment