Friday 31 August 2012

Ski Teal We Drop - OPI

Hello!

A week or so ago I added 3 OPIs to my nail polish collection. I have two Nicole by OPI, and loved the brush size, polish, the bottle and everything about them so I was excited to try OPI.

The colours I have are: Ski Teal We Drop, Big Apple Red and Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?
I absolutely LOVE the names of them! Fabbity fab!


Last night I painted my nails in Ski Teal We Drop, a colour that I absolutely LOVE! I think this is my favourite polish!


 This was a base coat, two coats of Ski Teal We Drop and a topcoat.


This is the base coat I use:

(I promise I won't put a picture of the topcoat all the time!) :-)


The polish is so smooth and soft it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing any nail polish at all!



2 comments:

  1. I love Ski Teal We Drop! It's hard to get it to photograph just right, but it's so gorgeous and lush. I think you'll really enjoy Van Gogh too. Haven't tried Big Apple Red yet, but it looks awesome. I'll keep an eye out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree, it was hard to capture the beautiful colour, I can't stop looking at my nails with this polish on - I love it so much!! I really like Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh, it's different from what I'd normally go, for but I love it! Big Apple Red is a brilliant red, a classic polish! I've only done a small swatch test so I'm looking forward to painting my nails with it soon :-)

      Delete