Monday 17 September 2012

New OPI Polishes

Hello!

A trip to TKMaxx is never complete without a good look and study at the nail polishes! So.. Here is 2 new polishes that were a ridiculous £9.99 for the set - what a bargain!!! Now, before I reveal the names of the two, can you guess what they are called?


Any guesses?!


The pretty pearly pink is 'Come To Poppy' and the gorgeous green is 'Mermaid Tears' (check out that alliteration!!) I have wanted Mermaid Tears for quite a while so I couldn't resist buying this set after spotting it! Also, after seeing a picture on Instagram of a Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? and Mermaid Tears combo I had my heart set on this brilliant colour! And who doesn't love a bit of Pirates of the Caribbean?!


I will be trying both of these very soon, I am SOO excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment