Friday 21 September 2012

Mermaid's Tears - OPI

Hello!!

This is Mermaid's Tears, one of my new OPIs that I bought at TKMaxx last weekend. Mermaid's Tear's is a beautiful green from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.


This is such a gorgeous colour, however I found the formula of the polish on the runny side - as my nails are very curved, I found it running down the sides and onto my fingers and the crevasses of my nails. This was 4 coats but was only really a 2 coater, my nails were quite rough to start with so used more coats to get them completely smooth! All in all, another great OPI polish!


I have also returned to using the Barry M Base coat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener All In One! I used this so much but it completely ran out!! Luckily my friend bought me a new one so I use this as a base coat, and continue to use my Sally Hansen topcoat as I love how much faster it makes the polish dry!!!


In the majority of lights, Mermaid's Tears it is a slightly dusky green with a hint of mint! Love it!! I have also cut my nails, you may notice quite a bit shorter than I normally have - I carefully shaped them  in a square with slightly soft corners. I love my nails when they are long but find they can become a nuisance when they get a bit too long!!

How long do you like your nails to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment